Where Am I?
I am guest posting today at 12-Most, a community focused on “Savy smartitude for busy professionals in easy-to-digest list posts that mean business.”
You Can Help!
Then I’d like to ask your help in promoting the post:
- Add your comment at 12 Most. Let me know what you think. What book have I left off – I would love for the comment section to become a great list of resources for new leaders!
- Share this list with someone (or multiple someones!) who can use it. I guarantee every single item is something I personally use and recommend.
- Give the post some love. I really appreciate your +1s, likes, retweets, stumbles, and shares.
Thanks in advance and I’ll see you over at 12 Most!
If you’ve already been to 12 Most and are looking for more, may I recommend:
- Think Small: Hidden Power for Meaningful Change
- 6 Ways Not to Walk Naked Down the Street
- Is the Golden Rule Wrong?
- Succeed With Your Critics!
- 15 Tips Every New Leader Needs
David M. Dye
(Photo by Zoe)
Subscribe today or join the discussion at: http://trailblazeinc.com/
David shares twenty years experience teaching, coaching, leading, and managing in youth service, education advocacy, city governance, and faith-based nonprofits. He currently serves as Chief Operating Officer for Colorado UpLift and enjoys helping others discover and realize their own potential.